Monday, March 19, 2012

Going B-A-N-A-N-A-S

Jensen finally got to start eating food other than his rice cereal. I had made homemade baby food (squash) and tried it for the first three days, as suggested, but he hated it! I tried it warm, with breast milk, etc and he still wouldn't eat more than three bits. I gave up...well, moved on. I bought some applesauce and some bananas today. I put a piece of banana in his cereal tonight and he scarfed it down! He loved it like I thought he would!

My mom bought Jensen an awesome bouncer that he got to use for the first time today and he LOVED it! I took some really cute video of him jumping like a crazy boy. I think it really wore him out too which was good for us!

Corey and I are looking for a house again. We are sick of renting here and our rent is going up $80 a month when our lease is up! Nuts! I can't believe how much it has raised since we first moved in here. We decided it was time to start house hunting again. We looked over the weekend at 5 houses but didn't see anything good. Our realtor Amie is awesome and is working really hard to find us a good home. She has shown us a lot of home that are *not* short sales and that is pretty excited since we could close and move fast if we wanted/needed. In the meantime we will probably just keep looking and when our lease is up we will do month-to-month. House hunting is hard and not very fun, but I am eager to find us something great. All the time spending looking and all the preapproval paperwork is a drag though! Hopefully it pays off... and soon!

Both of my classes that I thought were going to kill me are officially over! My economics class just wrapped up yesterday. I started one new class today (business information systems) and I start another class next Monday that I believe is business ethics or something like that. I think I am going to like both of these a lot more and I'm hoping they aren't as time consuming as the last two. Those math tests took me forever! In math I wrapped up with an B- which I won't complain about and I am not sure about econ but I will know by Sunday.

This week is Ava's first birthday and I can't believe it! I remember Anja telling me she was pregnant at my bachelorette party! Ava is now walking (although she frequently tips over still) and it is just so fun watching her progress as a little one! I can't believe how this past year flew by. I love that we have friends with kids that aren't too far apart from Jensen. Now... we just need to find time to hang out more!

Okay... off to work on my homework. The story of my life haha

No comments:

Post a Comment