Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Tooth #2 and a baby on the move

Holy moly! Jensen would not sleep last night and I am BEYOND exhausted. He only went down for an hour or two before waking up again (right when I was trying to fall asleep) and was up for an hour. Finally got him back down and he got up again at 3. I nursed twice, changed his diaper, etc and he would not go back down. Corey finally grabbed him at 4:30 this morning and put him back down (not sure what time). Corey told me today that his second tooth popped through on the bottom and sure enough  - you can see it and feel it. Poor little man and his teeth! This is his second tooth and the first one came through on 4/21 and today is 5/2! 2 teeth in less than two weeks - I am sure I would freak out!

Another update?!?! He is crawling! He doesn't make it far, but he has the motion down now of moving his arms and his legs! Corey and I caught it on video but only for about two seconds and then he got what he was going after and we couldn't get him to do it again. Never force a baby to do something when it is bed time... it turns ugly! Better start looking into baby gates for the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment