I am eating like a cow and have gained 6 pounds so far. I should probably back off all the cheeseburgers, fries, baked potatoes, and bagels, but right now that is all that sounds good. Oh and eggs - I can't get enough of breakfast food right now. I still eat a pretty balanced 5 days a week with protein and a vegetable. For now, that will just have to be enough!
Jensen is obsessed with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I am not sure if I posted about this already or not as it has been going on since just before Christmas. Well, I think he liked them a few months ago and now it is an obsession. He yells out "Hi-ya!" ALL THE TIME, won't let you change him out of one TMNT shirt for another (yes, we now have a collection thanks to family), and he has all the turtles in 4 different sizes, plus the bad guys and a ton of movies and old TV series on DVD. It is hilarious to watch him play with Corey and I know Corey is loving just as much (if not more) than Jensen. Corey LOVED the Turtles growing up so he gets to relive some of his past. Corey and I got a decent tax return this year so we decided to take Jensen to Target last night. He ended up with another Turtle, Turtle pajamas, and light-up Turtle shoes. Spoiled kid! Here is a picture from Valentine's Day - my Grandma Barbara brought him 2 new TMNT shirts and he is holding one up. Sorry it is blurry - this kid does not hold still anymore!
This weekend was also really fun to spend with family and friends and Jensen and I got a chance to go see Corey's school (Weber University). Corey had to take a test on Saturday and we decided to join him and walk around campus until he was done. It's a really nice building! Then we went to Layton Mall to walk around and grab a bite to eat in the food court. Then we went home, napped (both Jensen and I of course) and then when we were up we packed Jensen up and dropped him off at my in-laws for the night. Corey and I then bought our baby's crib and then went to the Pixies Concert. I must admit, people watching at the concert was my favorite part! Here is a picture of the crib we bought. I am obsessed! I then plan to paint my old dresser turquoise/teal (here is an idea of what it will look like). I love grey and turquoise together and think it can go either way. I plan to add light pink and red if a girl and navy blue if it is a boy. So excited!


No comments:
Post a Comment