Wow how time flies by - I know I say that every month, but that is because it couldn't be more true
Today is Sept 12th which means there is actually less than 1 month until your birthday. In the past month...
You have figured out how to go down the stairs by scooting down on your belly
I call you Peanut, Bubba, Monkey, and Jensen Callan (when you are in trouble)
You walk as fast as I do, but not yet running
You love playing with Dakota still, but I think she has finally had it with you pulling her hair all the time and trying to hit her with your toys.
You still go to Grandma Jills Monday - Friday and love it there. She definitely knows how to love and spoil you!
We spend a few days a week visiting with G-Ma and you love laughing with her. She sure is silly!
You love playing in the dirt in the front of the house. G-Ma says you are "all boy" and that couldn't be more true.
You love drinking water from the bath tub, even when it is gross. I try not to let you, but you do it anyway.
You still wake up during the night a few times. Hopefully this will change soon so Mom and Dad can finally get some sleep! I hear sleeping patterns get better around 12-18 months old
You are getting better at eating people food and actually swallowing it.
You are still wearing 9-12 month clothes, but they are definitely getting tight.
You still have the same 6 teeth you have had for the past month or two. You have 4 on the top and 2 on the bottom. This past week you have been slobbering everywhere and pretty uncomfortable so I think more are on there way.
Now that you are 11 months old I have to look into weaning as I can only use the mother's room at work until you are 1. I can't believe I am not ready to do this yet! I still give you formula for nearly half of your feedings, but I still loving knowing that I am giving you the best milk there is available. Hopefully I figure out how to wean so I don't have to pump anymore during the day and gradually wean you from your night feedings. I sure do love the bond we have that no one else can have with you. We will find other ways to bond though - I know it!
Not much else is new. Still working hard on the house (well, your dad is) and we are finally hanging up pictures and getting more settled. I really love having a house for our perfect little family.
In the mean time I have been planning your first birthday and I am SO excited. We just got your 1st birthday pictures done on Monday the 10th and I cannot wait to see how they turned out. We went to Mary again with DMC - we sure do love her and her work and you like her too. You loved smashing your birthday cake all over. I am so glad you had fun and we have pictures to prove it. Move over 11 months - this Rock Star will be 1 soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment