Tuesday, December 17, 2013

2013 In Review

I feel awful that I have not posted ANYTHING since Easter! Time just moves too quickly in our house and days turn to months.....
I figured the best way to do this is a year in review (from Easter) and post a few of my favorite pictures.

*Corey started school at Weber State in May for Computer Science. His first two semesters are now complete. His first semester he got a 4.0! I am so proud of him!
*Jensen said "mama" for the first time on November 20th. Holy cow - FINALLY! I am no longer "this"
*Jensen turned 2 on October 6th and we threw a pretty fun Sesame Street party at our house. Aunt Susan and Aunt Sheila flew in again to celebrate.
*I started doing nails again out of our house in October and that has kept me fairly busy. In the meantime I started my own nail decal business and have done 2 vendor shows and created an Etsy site that has been fairly successful so far.
*Still working at CHG/CompHealth and love it. February will mark 6 years back. I sitll carpool with my mama a lot, which I absolutely love. I love seeing my mom nearly every day.
*Corey is still working for his dad while he is in school. They have been really busy these past few months which has been really nice. Corey would probably prefer it to be slower with full-time school though.
*Jensen is as busy as ever - he has picked up a lot of new words and talks more now that he is 2. He loves being forward-facing in the carseat. He is still a picky eater and loves sugar. We try to get him to eat more foods though and only gets a piece of candy a day.
*Jensen loves dinosaurs, Spongebob, watching movies, playing outside (on days that permit it), going on walks as a family, and having me read stories to him.
*I tried potty training him a few months ago without success, but hopefully we can try again soon
*We did a lot of hiking as a family this year and I completed 3-4 5k races with Jensen in his jogging stroller.
*Corey and I went to a concert at Usana that he really wanted to see (My Morning Jacket)
*My mom and I went to Bruno Mars!
*My mom celebrated her 20 year anniversary with CHG in August and qualified to go to President's Club in 2014 to Puerto Rico. Guess what??? She is taking me as her guest! Tickets have already been booked!
*My in-laws are amazing and my mother-in-law still watches Jensen 5 days a week. This past Aug/Sept Aunt Eileen started watching Jensen on Wednesdays at our house which has been really nice.

I JUST FOUND OUT I AM PREGNANT! Baby #2 is due August 22nd, 2014!
 
 
Year in review for pictures:
 
 4th of July with the in-laws
 Concert with my cute hubby at USANA
 Jensen was a monster for Halloween
 Jensen turned 2 on Sesame Street
 A portion of my crazy, fun team
 Jensen and mama both sick and came in to work. Jensen calling Gma
 One of our many hikes. This was my favorite
 Thanksgiving Point 5k (went with Silvana)
 Ovarian Cancer 3k with My mama (Anja and girls too)
 Jensen took private swimming classes and hated them (but he was so good at it)
 Mother's Day. I sure am proud to be his mama
 One of the many craft projects this past summer
Another hike and showing my company's #3 symbol (for a contest)


No comments:

Post a Comment