Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Baby #2

Okay, here we go again!
I found out on Thursday, December 12th that I was pregnant again. It shouldn't come as a surprise as we planned this, but it happened in 3 months this time (versus 6 with Jensen). I was thinking we would just get baby ready (be off birth control and get on track) and get pregnant once I came back from Puerto Rico.

Tomorrow will mark week 5 and I am already BEYOND nauseous nearly all day. The differences I have already experienced:
I found out sooner since my boobs hurt so bad. I knew the week prior!
I am already feeling sick and have since the weekend (pretty much when I found out). With Jensen I was sick at exactly five and a half weeks.
I haven't thrown up yet and with the first I started throwing up as soon as I started feeling sick.
I feel the bloat/tire feeling around my belly already. My jeans already feel tight!

I am starting at a heavier weight (about 6 pounds) and hoping to gain less this pregnancy then I did with Jensen. I technically gained over 30 pounds with Jensen but in the last month I was losing weight and at delivery I had gained 28. I haven't been very active lately with the weather change (the high is in the 20s) but I am hoping to pick it back up and only gain 25-30 pounds again.

I am already peeing (what feels like) every 30 minutes. I am also having to get up in the night already! Holy cow - how things start much faster this time!

My first doctors appointment is next Friday, 2 days after Christmas, and I will be 6 weeks. Hoping to hear the heartbeat, but I will be happy with anything that early on. I am sure I will go back a few weeks later for the heartbeat if we can't hear it next week.

I will post more later. Back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment