I am 32 weeks tomorrow! The weeks are just flying by but some days definitely seem to drag.
I at work and very busy today but wanted to type up a few things so I don't forget later...
My last appt was last Tuesday. I weigh 181 pounds. I have gained 31 pounds in 32 weeks. Oh boy!
I finally took my wedding ring off last week. The weather here is in the 90s and the heat makes me swollen. I am worried I won't be able to get it off.
I found a few new stretch marks and they are on the front lower part of my tummy. Hopefully they fade!
My boobs are luckily not getting much bigger (since they got huge with Jensen and never went back down to size) but they are definitely more full. They are also leaking a bit. Lovely!
My c-section is scheduled now! August 13th at exactly noon. I have to be there 1.5 hrs early to check in, etc. I also have to do blood work at the hospital the day prior.
I plan to take my maternity leave starting 8/11. I am hoping to be able to afford to take the full 12 week leave with Hayden. If I do, I will return to work on 11/3.
Leg cramps at night are getting a little too consistent and painful for my liking. I slept in my compression socks last night and that seemed to help a bit. I read last night that upping magnesium in my diet could help. I read that leafy greens, nuts, a bunch of other healthy food contains magnesium. I gave him and I am eating a very green salad with dried cranberries and nuts with a poppseed dressing for lunch today. Hoping every little thing helps.
Sleeping is getting more uncomfortable. Partly due to waking up to pee a lot. Other part due to being hot or my legs hurting.
Jensen update:
Jensen told me "I love you mama" for the first time last Thursday 6/19! Definitely a moment for the books - his little voice telling me he loves me melts my heart.
Jensen says that his baby sister's name is Brooke. Not Hayden.
Jensen went from not counting (saying everything was 1) to counting to 8!
Still wetting the bed at night - need to figure out how we went backward. He is doing great during the day though and getting better at telling us when he has to poop too. I no longer have to brib him with a treat or toy to go either. Finally!
Not much else is going on. I am planning a party/get together at our house for the 4th of July since it falls on a Friday this year (not this week but next) so I better get working on that! My mom is doing a lot to help me with it too. I want to have family and friends over and visit before Hayden arrives and figured this was the perfect day/excuse. We will BBQ hamburgers and hot dogs and keep it very "summery".
Corey and I are trying to plan a night or two away in July for just the two of us. One night alone before Hayden arrives. I think we are going to stay in Park City the weekend of July 12th. I do not want to take any time off work for "fun things" because I need to save every little bit of time off for when Hayden arrives.
Signing off - gotta get back to it!
No comments:
Post a Comment