Wednesday, June 11, 2014

May Update

Wow! I have not posted in 6 weeks! Goes to show how fast times flies and how busy the last month and a half has been.

Let's see....What has changed since 4/30 when I wrote last...
*Mother's Day: Corey got me some beautiful flowers and a custom necklace that has both Hayden and Jensen's names on it. I already had one from this company but it only had Jensen on it and so I asked for a new one. I LOVE IT and haven't taken it off since.
*On May 24th I treated myself to a spa day at Sego Lily (favorite place EVER) and got a 1 hour prenatal massage and a 90 minute pedicure. I was in heaven! I wish I could afford to do that all the time. Needless to say I am going to find a way to do it again in the next 9 weeks before Hayden arrives. It was nice to use up all the gift cards I received since Christmas and I didn't pay a penny!
*Rylee turned 5 on May 1st and my mom went to Seattle to visit. It is always so quiet and weird when she is gone. I am in such a habit of seeing and/or talking to my mom every day. I always miss her when she is gone, but I know she always has so much fun with Morgan and his family. Rylee had a Monster High party and from the pictures on Facebook it looked like her and her friends had a great time. I wish I could be closer to them to celebrate birthdays and other holidays

HAYDEN/PREGNANCY UPDATE:
The last weekend of May was Memorial and we had a 3 day weekend. That Saturday was the day I went to the spa, but the rest of the weekend I spent working on stuff for Hayden. Her dresser is 100% done now and all put together. I am really happy and proud of how it turned out. It isn't perfect, but I really do LOVE it. It was a lot of hard and took a lot of patience, but it really paid off.
Corey also put up Hayden's crib and I put her bedding on it. I LOVE how it all ties together with her dresser.
Still had pregnancy pain and aches in May. Nothing new to report though. Still gaining weight like crazy (me and the baby) but I will write about that next....

No comments:

Post a Comment