The good: There are few goods right now! The first one being that my friend Jackie had her baby last night. He is absolutely adorable and I get to meet him tonight! I can't wait! He looks absolutely perfect and it makes me anxious to be holding my own baby boy. The other good - I called the doctor and they said that all my blood work came back normal which means I do not have diabetes. M.A. Deb (that knows me by name) said that my weight is just fine too. Glad she didn't say I was gaining too much!
The Bad: I had an awful dream last night that I had gone into labor. First, let me saw that this dream probably came about because I was having really bad cramps (Dr. B says is normal) but I was in a lot of pain and it woke me up in the middle of the night... twice! Anyway, my dream... All I can remember was that I was at our apartment, it was very bloody, and I was crimpled in pain. I can only hope it doesn't actually go that way.
The Ugly: well, there isn't any ugly, but it sounded good for a title! I guess I should mention ugly people. Not ugly people in the sense of their looks, but in their attitude! People have been saying some pretty awful things to me lately like "are you having multiples" and "you look like you are about to pop". People are rude and they have no filter. I feel like throat punching these people, but my inner calmness holds back! I never anticipated receiving awful comments especially from people who I know or who I have worked for.
No comments:
Post a Comment