Officially into week 27 (and a half) and realized that by this time next week I will be 7 months pregnat and in my 3rd trimester! Time is seriously going by way to fast! I guess when you feel good and are so busy with work, school, and family, you don't have time to stop and think.
Not much has happened since last week. Last weekend was pretty fun. I took a half day on Friday and spent it watching tv and doing laundry. Saturday I did homework and shopped. Sunday I lounged around all day and di more homework. Monday we took Dakota to the park, had a family dinner at my moms, and went to Jordan to watch the fireworks. That is our tradition we have had for a few years and I plan to continue it. Well, with the exception of next year - the fireworks that people light off right by you and the loud speakers for music is going to be a bit much for Jensen I think. We will have to stay home next year and then go the following.
This week is nothing new. Work has gone by so fast with only working 4 days. Tuesday night I did homework, Wednesday was more of the same and Thursday I went to water aerbocis with Jackie again. I was trying to get my last final for business done, but the teacher wasn't responding to me so I figured I might as well get in a workout. Today has been an insane day at work and I am glad it is almost over (less than an hour). I just am stressed out about my last final and I want to relax a little this weekend before classes start again on Monday. I can't believe how fast my classes go either. I love that they are only 9 weeks, especially if it is a class you don't enjoy. I can't remember the exact classes that are coming up, but I believe one is on world religion or something?!? Sounds boring and awful and not something I am interested in all. Maybe it will surprise me though and I will enjoy it.
This weekend I am hoping to finally see Anja and baby Ava - it has been months! She wants to see my growing belly too. I think she is coming over Sunday night for dinner. Other than that, I want to make a few crafts for Jensen's room including a hanging mobile. I am so excited to get working on it and I don't think it will cost much or take a ton of time. I just need to find fabric I like and hopefully on sale! I have become a stickler on prices and haven't paid full price for any items (other than groceries) all year! When I am done with school and have some free time on my hands (haha) I want to get into couponing to save us money. Right now I am just way too busy and it is going to worse when Jensen arrives. Every penny counts though!
Okay, off to work on reports before my weekend begins!
No comments:
Post a Comment