Wednesday, August 17, 2011

If my body could talk

While I do say that I feel fabulous, because I do, I still feel a lot of aches and pains. I try not to complain about them as I signed up for this and I am trying to take it for everything it is worth. A lot of people can't get pregnant and they would probably do everything they could to feel the pains I feel now; to be where I am.
I have been extremely lucky not to have swelling, diabetes and other complications, but I still have a lot going on....

-I am getting a lot more headaches like I did in the first trimester. Not sure what causes this. Part of it may be that my posture is awful now and probably causing a lot more tension in my back/neck.
-I have some insane cramping in the front and back, but Dr. B assured me that they are BH contractions and they may become moer intense as time progresses. He also said it is due to babies growth and pressure on my hips/uterus.
-Hip pain. This one has to be one of the worst. I would think that by now my hips would stop hurting since they have become so wide already and I can't image them getting any bigger. I think it got worse when Jensen moved head-down.
-Sciatic pain. I take back the hip pain- this one is the worst. It starts in my lower back, through my butt, and down my leg. It is so sharp that I can't get comfortable and the pain won't go away. It even makes my leg numb.
-Leg cramps/Charlie Horses. These were really bad a few months ago and then calmed down, but they are back again. Luckily I have gotten used to them and they aren't happening as often as they were.

All of these pains are BEYOND worth it for getting an amazing little boy at the end. Jensen is far worth any pain I could experience to bring him into this world. I love you, Jensen, and I can't wait to meet you. 7 more weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment