Today is Feb 14th and I must say that this year I am super happy that it is Valentine's Day! I don't think today is just about sharing and claiming love for your spouse, but also for your family including your children.
Jensen and I made a lot of gifts this year for the ones we love. I made an alphabet book for Corey where each letter was for something that I love and appreciate him for. I tried to stick to our relationship and not just about him being a great dad to Jensen.
Jensen made a "10 things I love about you" book for his dad and it turned out so cute! I used pictures from my cell phone so the quality wasn't the best, but it was the thought that counts. Jensen also did a cute card from Walgreens (I love them for printing) that had a robot on it and said I love you from here to mars. If you know anything about Corey, you know that he loves reading and watching anything to do with space. He made a Twitter account just to follow NASA!
Last night was one of my new happiest moments. Corey decided to register for school! He is going to attend Weber State and take his classes online like I did at Phoenix. He will be getting his Associates in Computer Science. His ultimate goal is to get a Bachelors in Computer Science, have a good solid job and make a lot of money. The dream for me is for him to do something that he loves, make good money, and let me be a stay at home mom.
Here are few pictures from the day so far. Jensen isn't happy because he hit is head really hard this morning on the edge of the table and instantly got a huge bruise and goose bump. Poor little man!
Sample page - Corey loves pistachios!





No comments:
Post a Comment