Thursday, January 9, 2014

Signs you are pregnant

Of course from the obvious I have had a few things happen in the past few days that I have wanted to say outloud or on Facebook but I haven't announced my pregnancy to the world yet, so I will put them here.

I was watching the People's Choice Awards last night and I wasn't jealous of all those getting to meet the celebrities.... I got jealous when it was 10pm at night, the awards were over, they showed backstage.... and they were eating FROSTYS! Yes, Frostys from Wendys. I wanted one so bad I think I might have shed a few tears.

Oh and then there is going from having the major stomach flu (throw up and diarrhea for 6+ days straight) and then going to wanting to eat everything in site. My mind goes like this:
I want a bagel, oh wait- I want watermelon! Yes, watermelon! Oh wait, the bagel still sounds good. French fries!?
Yep, I ate a bagel this morning, I am currently eating watermelon (it is only 10:30am) and I am already thinking about lunch! Eating often makes me feel less sick.

Yes, I am finally getting my appetite back, but I am trying to take it easy. I ate yesterday which probably means I am going to go from diarrhea to constipated because my body hates me. At least I have an appetite and can drink water (with lemon)! Now to finish my watermelon and then water with metamucil haha!

I will have to add more funny things later but I gotta get back to work. Glad to actually be here and feel half normal again!

No comments:

Post a Comment