Wednesday, April 30, 2014

24 Weeks


How far along? 24 weeks today! 4/30/14
Total weight gain? Too much! I think I am around 23 lbs so far
Maternity clothes? Wishing I had more, but not wanting to spend the money.
Stretch marks? No new ones yet
Sleep? This is touch-and-go for me. I have been in so much pain from the hip/back/pelvic bone stuff that getting comfortable and actually falling asleep is a job. I have been taking Tylenol PM here and there and that really seems to help

Movement? Her movements are getting stronger the bigger she is getting. I love feeling her kicks
Labor signs? None
Best moment this week? I love my physical therapy I have been doing the past two weeks for pain management. I am always sore and in pain, but the heat, ice, and massage to my lower back is pretty lovely!
Food cravings?  No new ones. Still loving bacon!
Anything making you queasy? Nope! Tomatoes whether on a sandwich, in a sauce, etc. is giving me heartburn though
Gender? Girl
Wedding ring on or off? On
Miss anything? Feeling good enough to run after Jensen. The pain is making me lay down a lot of relax. Corey has taken over a lot of responsibilities in my house and I feel really lazy. I miss having more energy too. I thought I would have energy by now to actually get things done!
General mood? Happy! I know that the pain sucks, but I also know it will go away and the baby will be here before I know it. I am trying to remember every day that I am lucky to be pregnant and many woman would kill to be able to have a baby of their own. Being grateful for this little peanut!
Symptoms? Just all the crazy pain mentioned above and very sleepy all the time.
Belly button in or out? Poking out a bit and the rest is flat. Very strange and pretty ugly looking!
Looking forward to… My next doctors appointment. It is on Tuesday and I can't wait to hear the heartbeat again.
Here is a selfie I took over the weekend-so just shy of the 6 month mark. I wish my butt was that small, but I must have just caught myself at a good angle haha


No comments:

Post a Comment