Friday, December 30, 2011

What's not to love? Teething!

Christmas was a success if I must say so myself! Jensen, Corey, and I were extremely spoiled! Jensen got a ton of new clothes, diapers!, and toys. He is set for the next 3 or 4 months at least on clothes and the next few months on diapers too! Our plan of going to everyone's houses worked out perfectly too.

Jensen has been pretty fussy lately, drooling like a madman, and not sleeping very well. I am thinking he is teething and so is his nurse that I called yesterday. He has been this way for about a week but it seems to be getting worse. I let him suck on my finger, toys, binkies, cold washclothes... none of it really seems to help. I am now counting on teething tablets, oragel, and good ol Tylenol to help him. And they are, but I hate giving a baby medicine all the time.

Last night he slept well thank goodness! I think his grandma wore him out during the day! He went down around 8 and woke up twice in 4 hour intervals which is perfect! Hopefully in the next month or so the time between feedings will stretch even longer.

This weekend is New Years and we plan to go to Zack and Jackie's house on Saturday night for dinner and to hang out. We both have our little ones so we just plan to relax and catch up. Maybe Jackie and I can find a craft to do or something. She is beyond crafty!

Okay - my work day is over and I have a lot of errands to run! Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment