I am absolutely in LOVE with my water aerobics class. I went again on Tuesday for my second time and I am going again tonight. My goal is two times a week which is 2 hours of exercise! Woo hoo!
It is such a work out and I can't believe how sore I get in class. Tuesday there were 8 girls including myself and Jackie. Jackie seemed to like it, but being her first time she was having a difficult time with a few of the moves. I am sure if she went again she would catch on. I definitely felt more comfortable on Tuesday than I did last week and I was the only one there the first time. We did so many different things last time that I thougth they were trying to kill us! They have these big steps that stay down in the water that are used for step aerobics. Holy cow! They had us do step aerobics and side-to-side moves and then SQUATS! I hate squats and I didn't care for them much more while in the water. Everytime you stood up on the step your belly was out of the water and then you forced your weight back down into the water to do the squat. It was definitely a burner. I can't believe the ab workout I got either. It felt like my stomach was in contracting all the muscles that are currently hiding. I am sure the girls that are well into their last trimester probably panicked with that feeling thinking it was labor. I would have!
No new updates. Still feeling great with the exception of the few aches and pains that I am getting use to. I still have a lot of rib pain on my right side. I also get really bad leg cramps but that don't happen too often, or at least they haven't been. I also get hip/sciatic nerve pain. Yesterday my sciatic nerve was so bad it was making my entire leg hurt and feel numb. I have a few stretches for my sciatic nerve that help stretch it, but doesn't really get rid of the pain. Ken normally works on it though and then I feel good for a little while. My next massage isn't for another week though - I wish I could afford to go weekly! I guess I am lucky that I manage to go twice a month. Oh a great thing too is that I don't have any new stretch marks! I got a few on my thighs and my sides when I was in high school and my weight was shifting, but no new ones yet. I use a good lotion on my belly to stay moisturized and keep away the itching, but I don't like the smell and feel of the stretch mark cream. Hopefully the stretch marks stay away!
Haven't worked in Rufus' room (no, we didn't decide to name him that) since last weekend. Hopefully I will find some time to work on it this Saturday. School work has been taking up several hours every night and so I haven't had any free time- I haven't sat in front of the tv all week! My goal is to get the bookshelf I want for his room in the next two weeks so that I can start hanging up the wall decorations and have them centered above the large pieces of furniture. My other big goal is to organize his closet. We are still going to use it for storage so not much will come out, but I need room for the big bulky items. I need to be able to store his stroller in there and big boxes of diapers. Everything else will most likely have a place in his room. His dresser is as a big as mine so all of his clothes will easily fit in there. Plus, we have a big rod that doesn't have anything on it in his closet for his clothes that have to hang. It is coming together slowly... I need to take pictures of the progress and the finished product.
Okay, finish up work and off to the pool! I can't wait!
Now... here is a picture I took on June 3rd which put me around 22.5 weeks....

No comments:
Post a Comment