Friday, June 3, 2011

It is MAGICAL!

I felt baby move for the first time almost two weeks ago and it was the most amazing thing! I truly get distracted with every kick and love waking up to those sharp movements. I am surprised I make it to work on time!

Corey went hunting the weekend of Memorial Day and got home on Sunday. I was wiped out that night and relaxing in a chair next to Corey when baby kicked so hard my entire belly moved! I grabbed Corey's hand and told him to feel baby. I can't believe he got to feel baby so soon after I did, but I am glad that is how it worked out. Baby kicks pretty darn hard and it is funny to watch my belly stick out in places. Nothing like feeling your baby and knowing there is life inside of you. Truly magical!

As for a few other updates: Dakota had her cardiology check-up yesterday for the first time after surgery. She is doing great and everything healed well.

No comments:

Post a Comment