Tomorrow marks the start of week 25 which is just absolutely nutty to me! Time is going so fast that I can barely keep up! So here are a few updates...
School is taking up all of my free time right now and I feel like I am drowning in school work. I am actually leaving work early today just to write a paper - awful way to spend the afternoon off. I would much rather be at work for the entire day.
Since I have been so busy with school a lot of other things are lacking - including Baby's room. I haven't touched it in nearly two weeks. I did buy a bookshelf online and that should arrive this week. Since that is the last big piece of furniture I needed I will be getting the wall stuff done in the next few weeks.
Father's Day was yesterday and boy was I missing my daddy. I didn't go visit him because his marker isn't done yet and so there isn't really much to see and nowhere to put flowers. It should be done in the next few weeks and I will go visit with flowers then. My family did go out to breakfast at Village Inn and that was fun. Then we went to my mom's house where we threw around baby names. Corey said he still likes Jensen which is the first name of a Formula 1 driver that we like. I realized it grew on both of us, and therefore we have a name! My family seemed to like it and so did Corey's family. We spent the evening with his family and his mom literally cooked a feast for everyone - silly lady! I would have eaten pizza, but I loved all the healthy food and homemade peach cobbler. We told everyone we already had a middle name too - Callan. It is Cal for Corey's dad and Allan for my dad's middle name. I really like it and I love that it ties our families together. JENSEN CALLAN PASKETT. Sounds like a big boy name if you ask me! Hopefully he isn't one of those kids growing up that hates his name though.
Nothing else is new- Oh... Marissa and I took a CPR/choking class on Saturday morning and that was pretty awesome. I no longer have a fear of my baby choking and not knowing what to do. Tonight is dinner with Susan who is in town for her high school reunion. It was fun to see her over the weekend and of course for her to see my bump. Speaking of bump - it is getting pretty big! I believe that week 25 he is 1.5 pounds and about 13.5 inches from head to toe. I have a feeling he is going to be a big baby though!
Okay... back to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment