I feel certain that I could live off of bread, noodles, and any other horrible carb out there for you... like bagels! I probably go through a loaf of bread a week without Corey's help. I love toast and lately I like to sprinkle cinnamon sugar on it. I am really into plain bagels all the sudden and I love to make Rhodes rolls just to eat without a meal. No wonder why there is a tire forming around my belly! At this point, especially with still feeling sick I just eat what I want at the time. If bread sounds good I eat it, if a banana sounds good, that is what I will eat. It just depends on my mood at the time and I of course I judge food based on spice since I know it has a chance of making a comeback and I don't want it to burn. Yuck!
I weighed myself this morning at work and I am down two pounds from last Monday when I last weighed myself at the office. It probably has to do with being so sick last week and not eating. I finally started feeling better Friday and felt fully functional on Saturday. Saturday I took Dakota Ray to the vet and we found out she has a heart murmur and she is getting more tests run this Wednesday. She is my baby no matter how many human babies I have and she better be okay! After the vet appointment I went grocery shopping and then made home made soup and rolls for Anja. Anja and baby Ava got to go home on Saturday and I got to hold her for a long time and I was just gushing over her. She is so cute! It made it all more real that I will be holding my own baby that size before the end of the year. I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment