Okay so let's start off by saying that the emotional roller coaster was one thing I felt prepared for. I figured I would cry all the time because I can be a pretty sensative person and I would rather cry than yell.
Now, let's jump to about a week and a half ago... I am crying for everything that makes me super happy. I cried while watching Ellen and someone won money and a car who has gone through hard times. Now jump to today. I cried on my way to work listening to Bruno Mar's Just The Way You Are song. Boy am I pathetic?? I can't believe I cried to a song! If you have heard that song and you are emotional I guess it will do the trick.
I have to say that I would definitely rather cry then go crazy someone or unleash the beast that is hidden somewhere inside of me. Maybe that is just waiting to come out on a day that I don't want to cry! Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment