Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Week 13 prenatal visit

Today's visit with Dr. B was pretty simple and boring. They got a new video system which is pretty cool and I watched a 2 minute video on what to expect (when ultrasounds will be). Doctor came in and went over all the blood work from my first visit and everything was good, negative, and in the right ranges. I found out my blood type, which I didn't know before. It is A+ which sounds like a great according to Anja (and it does). Listened to Baby's heartbeat which sounded so much louder this time then a month ago and asked about my appointment and when I get our ultrasound done. He said I will be back in four weeks and at that time we will schedule the ultrasound one to two weeks after. He said he didn't want to do it at 17 weeks (next appt) since they want to be 100% sure on the sex of Baby Paskett so we have to wait a week or so. I should know what we are having by mid-May and I can't wait!
I am still having pretty bad morning sickness but hopefully that lets up in the next few weeks. 13 weeks is technically tomorrow and baby is the size of a peach now!

No comments:

Post a Comment