Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Doctors appointment

Since I posted yesterday I figured I would just do a quick update today about how my doctor's appointment went.

Still no signs of swelling which is absolutely awesome. My belly is measuring at just over 36 cm which is right where I should be. I gained less than a pound in the last week (now at 177 pounds) which is great too since Jensen is getting so big in there! Heart beat sounds awesome and it makes me head over heels to know that I will be able to feel his little chest move and his heart beat closer to mine in 3 weeks. No signs of dilating and I am still at about 30% effaced which means I did not make any progress this week. I am really okay with that and know that my body has time to do what it needs to in order to get Jensen out safely. I probably won't stress about it until 39 weeks if I am not even at a one yet. Only time will tell and I can't force my body to do anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment