So it has been a few weeks since I blogged. Although I have thought about it, life has become a little busy and I just haven't found the time.
Last week was nuts at work because of United Way Week. It is definitely my favorite week of the year and I love giving back, but it sure is exhausting! I bought a Dyson vacuum and I haven't used it yet but Corey has. I got a fabulous vacuum that I would never have gone to the store and bought and all the money goes to charity - win/win if you ask me!
This week is finals for school and once I make it through this week I get to take a break until the end of October, so I am eager to finish my finals. I finished one final for my science class and now I just need to finish my religion paper for humanities and of course do the regular posting. I should be able to wrap everything up by Thursday at the latest. Perfect timing I think!
Off to lunch... will write more later
Okay... back from lunch...
Tomorrow marks week 36 which means I am in the home stretch with only one month to go! I must say that the past few weeks have been pretty rough. I am in a lot of pain in my hips/back/legs and the pain just never goes away. I guess it will go away in a month though. I also can't sleep and part of it is because of pain and part because I am just so big. I also get up a lot during the night to pee so that doesn't help! I had my 36 week doctors appointment today and he said I am still right on track. I haven't gained any weight from the past appointment two weeks ago. I have now gained 30 pounds and luckily maintaining it so far. I now go weekly and will get internal exams each time. Today he said that I am not dilated at all but I am about 30% effaced (thinned out). At least my body is doing something to help this little man make his grand entrance.
Back to work...
No comments:
Post a Comment