Tomorrow starts week 38. I felt every day last week dragged on yet the week was busy and went by quickly. I guess the time is still going rather quickly, but I am trying to keep myself busy and entertained so I don't sit home anticipating his arrival.
This past weekend Corey bought a 2003 Denali down in St. George and him and Curtis went and picked it up. He was gone all day so I spent the time doing laundry, relaxing, and shopping. I picked up a few more baskets for the additional bookshelf we got and black-out curtains for his room. I also bought some cute square picture frames to put above his crib since the No More Monkey's sign is not staying up (stupid textured walls). I am not going to hang them until we get the newborn pictures back from DMC (which I cannot wait to have done) and I know what I want in them.
Saturday night I went out to dinner with Anja and that was really fun. Freaked me out when she said the next time she sees me I will have Jensen. AH! Made me so nervous and so excited all at once that it scared me. I can't believe he will be here in two weeks!
Sunday was pretty lazy. Got my nails done, went to the in-laws to show them Corey's new car and eat some yummy chinese. Pretty lazy weekend. This week I have an appointment with Ken tonight, water aerobics Tuesday, followed by sushi with Corinne on Wednesday, and a double date dinner with Jackie and Zack on Thursday. Nothing planned for Friday night, but Saturday and Sunday will be busy celebrating my wonderful hubby's 30th birthday! I can't wait!
Doctor's appt is on Thursday morning and I am hoping to have made a little progress. It will be interesting to see what he has to say. Baby is now the size of a watermelon and is around 7 pounds. I think it is hard to tell what their length/weight will actually be. Doctors can guess, but they can be off by a pound (give or take) so I will just be patient and see what he actually rounds out to be. Hopefully not over 8.5 pounds because I am freaked out about pushing him out! Hahah!
No comments:
Post a Comment