Thursday, April 10, 2014

Week 21


How far along? 21 weeks as of yesterday (April 9th)

Total weight gain? It has fluctuated a bit in the last 2-3 days. I weighed in yesterday at 171. That is 20 lbs gained already!

Maternity clothes? Of course

Stretch marks? No new ones
Sleep? Some nights better than others. I passed out last night I was so tired!

Movement? Not feeling a lot today, but she is pretty calm during the day.

Labor signs? Nope. Lots of cramping this past week, probably from ligaments streching

Best moment this week? It has nothing to do with the baby. Things are going great with work and I am up for a promotion and hopefully soon. Also, the weather has gotten really nice this week and we are spending more time outside as a family. I love it!

Food cravings? I love Oreos right now. I crave them at night with milk.

Anything making you queasy? The usual - I am still having to take Diclegis. Still sick most of the day

Gender? GIRL

Wedding ring on or off?  On

Miss anything? No. Nothing in particular or at least right now.

General mood? Pretty happy and then grumpy when I am super tired or get these bad cramp feelings

Symptoms? Just the cramping.

Belly button in or out? Half in and half out still

Looking forward to… My doctor's appointment next week. Next check is on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment