Thursday, February 24, 2011

Baby Berry

According to a bagillion websites out there our baby is currently the size of a large raspberry. Very small if you ask me, but than again it is only week 8 and baby berry has a long way to go! No wonder it takes 40 weeks to have a healthy baby - they start out at the size of a pin needle head! Crazy!

Yesterday was a good day and I didn't feel too sick. I should have made myself more useful last night while feeling good and gotten some homework done. Because I felt great though I just wanted to sit down, watch tv and relax with my hubby. I did that from the time I walked in the door to the time I went to sleep! It was nice to just sit and not feel sick. Tonight I am going to have to be much more productive in my school work and watch...I am not going to feel so great.

This weekend I am going to be staying at my parents' house while my mom goes to Florida for a work trip. I will be there from Saturday night to Wednesday evening. Hopefully I can help my dad the way he needs me to and that I am not really sick while I am there. I already had the discussion with my dad that I am sick and rarerly cook. The thought of raw hamburger or chicken sickens me. I can't even look at it in the freezer! I am happy to eat a big hamburger or cooked chicken, I just can't get myself to do the prep work.

The only thing really bugging me lately is deli meat. I didn't really think I ate it that much before, but then I realized that I really like Quiznos, Subway, and Jimmy Johns. I actually went to Subway for lunch yesterday and just had them microwave my turkey for about a minute until it was steaming and the guy couldn't touch it because it was so hot. I figured that would do the trick! Luckily I absolutely HATE hotdogs and the thought... and smell of them make me sick. Glad I don't crave them!

Still looking about 4 or 5 months pregnant :( It would be great to look like this and be that far along, but I am only 2 months and shouldn't be showing. The bloat isn't going anywhere from what I can tell. I also weighed myself yesterday and it looks like I have gained about two or three pounds in the 8 weeks. Not too bad. I hear that 5 pounds at 12 weeks is normal.

I had a crazy and sad dream last night and I hear you get weird dreams when you are pregnant. I have always had nightmares from as far as I can remember, but I have never recalled having a weird dream. Last night my dream was that I had taken a test (like a pee stick pregnancy test) that told me I was pregnant with twins. The next thing in my dream was that I was bleeding and I suspected a miscarriage of my twins. It freaked me out so bad in my dream that I woke up breathing really hard.

I looked up yesterday the odds of having multiples (since Corey is a twin). I do not have very high chances (which isn't a bad thing). I really think everything is going great and have not worried about miscarriage, so that was horrible in my dream and have no idea where they came from. Glad I woke up and realized it was just a dream and I was safe and so is baby berry.

No comments:

Post a Comment