Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It said YES

So, I decided to create a new blog, which I do not even plan to share for some time because of such recent news. We are pregnant! We found out on January 27th which made me about four and half weeks pregnant at the time. We found out fast! I decided to test at lunch since I had a feeling and the digital test came back with a bold YES! I did it twice just to make sure. I didn't want to tell Corey on the phone so I decided to surprise him the best I could in such little time. I headed back to work with the biggest smile on face and decided to call a local bakery and have them get a cake ready. The cake said "Babe, We're Pregnant!" on it. I came home, he opened his cake, and we hugged and said nice things back and forth. I can't wait for the adventures to begin. I can't wait for us to be parents and I know our little baby will be such a blessing in our lives. Can the first week of October get here any sooner??

No comments:

Post a Comment