I am in my second term at the University of Phoenix (two classes for 9 weeks) and boy has it made me tired! The last block of classes were almost done before I found out we were expecting and I made it through with getting A's in both classes, but still exhausted by the time they were done. There is no break with this school, which is nice so that you transition smoothly and quickly into your new courses that following week.
So much for smooth though, I am worn out and classes just started again on Monday. Luckily they are subjects that catch my interest and that I know about (critical thinking and effective essay writing). I am so glad to be going back to school and I will graduate the end of May 2012 if I stay on track. That means I will have my associates in just over a year! How exciting!
I need to get a better school schedule down so that I am not working on papers until 10 at night, but making sure not to procrastinate on assignments becuase of exhaustion when I get home. I am sure I will find a good balance soon... hopefully!
Two weeks from yesterday will be the first ultrasound! I can't wait! I swear I have multiples in there with how big my stomach already is. It must be the infamous bloat that women talk about. Ready for a real bump and not fat and gas!
No comments:
Post a Comment