Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Does it always burn like that?

Haha! Acid reflux (heartburn) is a pain in my you-know-what and has been for a week or so. I didn't think about it last night when I decided to make a frozen pizza for dinner. Oh boy did I quickly regret that decision! I barely got it down before I got sick! I thought I could have ate the entire bottle of Tums (which I did just about do) and nothing was seeming to work. Just another joyful experience in the world of pregnancy I guess! I finally got propped up in bed and was able to fall asleep, but I learned to never eat that pizza again. I googled heartburn during pregnancy and apparently tomatoes was at the top of the list (spaghetti, pizza, etc). Hmm... with the few things that ever sound good the list will become even smaller with taking out the heartburn foods!
8 weeks tomorrow! Oh and my doctors appointment is in a week from today! I can't wait! I think hearing our babies heart beat will make all of these crazy systoms totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment