Holy Moly! Besides the soreness that they worn you about, I had no idea that my chest would turn into the size of melons so quickly! And to think I thought I was big before... boy was I wrong! I can't believe they will get even bigger when baby comes and the milk arrives. The thought is actually pretty horrifying right now.
I am going to my appointment in less than 24 hours and I am so so so excited! I literally can not wait! I wish at your first appointment they could already tell you what sex your baby was so that I could start shopping. When I don't feel good that is one thing I love to do. Maybe it is a good thing that I don't know yet since we would probably already be broke!
Still feeling pretty sick and take the medicine the doctors gave me. I am glad I can talk to him tomorrow about the sickness, and all of my other worries and fears. I also try to eat about every two hours to help prevent feeling so sick. I try to eat a little healthier since I am consuming so much food. A typical day looks like this:
Breakfast: either eggos with butter or oatmeal with toast
Snack: a piece of fruit (usually a banana) and a peanut butter and jelly sandwich
Lunch: Soup or tuna fish sandwich (or both)
Afternoon snack: 100 calorie pack chocolates (brownies or pretzels) and whatever else I found at lunch to bring back to the office. Usually a chocolate pudding snack pack.
Dinner: This is usually my really unhealthy meal. I tend to eat out a lot for dinner since nothing sounds good. If I make dinner it is usually Mac and Cheese or something similar
Night snack: cereal or a piece of toast with strawberry jam
That is definitely a lot of food! I am trying to get better about eating out so that my caloric intake isn't off the charts. At this point though I figured that if it sounds good and stays down that I can have it for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment