Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Wow! I call these pants Heaven!

So, some may laugh at me, but I already own a pair of maternity pants. They are sold by a company called Lilac that made their clothes specifically for maternity or normal size wear. I got a pair of there pants a few months ago and they felt like heaven. They are adorable too! Although they have a small panel in them I figured it looks like a shirt tucked in and prevents my crack from hanging out. I now wished every pair of pants were maternity jeans. All my other jeans press really hard on my bloated stomach and I end up in so much pain and huge indent in my belly from the button! I must add right now that I have only gained 1 pound, which was probably going to come on at this time anyway, but the bloating is miserable! I look like I could be 4 or 5 months along already! I have been trying to wear the Belly Band so that I don't have to zip and button my jeans (all the way) but that band is horribly uncomfortable. It is so tight! I could live out of drawstring pjs at this point! Bring on the comfortable clothes please!

So today I just realized that I have a big event this coming Friday for work where I have to dress up. Dressing in slacks sound like a nightmare! I am going to have to run to the maternity store and buy some stretchy black slacks so that I don't feel like I am dying trying to squeeze into my perfectly size 4 slacks. Man, I don't know if I will ever be that size again. I should have worn those pants more! I guess a pair of black pants will last me a while so I guess I will just call it a good investment for now. Friday I will be calling it necessary!

No comments:

Post a Comment