Today could not go fast enough - I am so anxious for tomorrow morning that I almost feel sick! I need to calm down!
I am officially in my 19th week which means that baby is the size of large mango coming in around 6 inches and 8.5-9 ounces. I figured if you measured legs baby would be about 8 inches long! My belly looks like it is definitely holding something that ways much more than 8.5 ounces!
Double date dinner tonight with Jackie and Zac at Olive Garden and then off to bed to wake up early for my appointment. When you have ultrasounds they require you drink at least 24 ounces of water an hour before your appointment and to go to to the restroom until after the ultrasound. I have no idea why you have to have a full bladder and I am about to Google it!
I will post tomorrow with what Baby Paskett is!
No comments:
Post a Comment