Thursday May 12th (two days from now) I will know what we are having! I am so freakin excited I can hardly stand it! I am still thinking it is a girl, but surprisingly a lot of people are thinking boy. Some say it is because of my bump and some just think that is what we are having. Corey would like a boy and I would love a boy too, so we will know soon (not soon enought!) what Monkey is! We asked both of our mommy's to join us so that will be really fun to share it with them. I know that I didn't involve many people in the wedding process but I feel that babies are totally different. I am growing our family and I want my family to be involved in that.
I am really excited to start working on the nursery too. I started working on cleaning out Baby's closet, but I feel I made a bigger mess. At least one section is organized! My goal was to have the room empty and organized in May, but now I am shooting for June. I want to have it all done in my second trimester so that I am not too big and in too much pain to do it. I know I will need help now, but I don't want to be completely dependant on Corey doing all of it. Hopefully by the end of the month I will have everything organized and then Corey can get help getting all the big furniture out of the office/guest room. We have to move the desk into the dining area, store the bed and nail table in the garage, move out his book shelf (not sure where), and the black shelfs by the others in the kitchen. We definitely have a lot of big furniture in that room. It will be weird to see it empty for a while!
School started again last night and I was not in the mood! I ended up crying all the way home and almost all night. It was a rough day and I was missing my daddy. Today is a better day and I feeling more optimistic. I just wish he was here to help me with all the baby stuff that I need to research! I know that being back in school is making my dad proud and there is no way I could quit now, plus I am eager to finally graduate this time. I know it is going to be really hard to finish school when our baby is here, but I am determined to make it work.
No comments:
Post a Comment