Thursday, May 12, 2011

Guess what?

It's a BOY! I was totally wrong! I should have stuck with my original intuition of thinking it was a boy. My mom, dad, and Corey were right! I am sure a lot of others guest boy too, but that was immediate family that guessed. I bet my dad knew a few weeks ago and was holding it over my head! I am sure he is looking down on my huge smile today feeling so proud! I can feel it!

The ultrasound was absolutely amazing! I got some great photos and they even burned them on a disc for me. He is definitely a boy and proud of his little pee-pee hanging out there haha! He has a cute little nose and he was moving like crazy. In about two seconds he flipped onto his stomach and pushed his feet down so he was on his tip-toes. It was so cute, but difficult from there on out to get shots of him. He is measuring bigger than expected (from what websites say). The ultrasound tech said that he is around 8 inches and weighing in at about 10-11 ounces. According to babycenter.com he is the size of large mango and is 6 iches and 8.5 ounces. I guess that isn't off by too much.

I still can't feel him, but hopefully in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment