I had a fabulous weekend with my family! Friday night I didn't do anything but relax at home. Saturday I woke up VERY early and went with my mom, Marissa, and Rylee to the Gateway to walk the 5k for Race for the Cure. It was really hard about 3/4 of the way through but I am glad that I made it. I actually felt pretty proud of myself for walking that far. We went shopping at Old Navy and my mom bought me some maternity clothes for the summer that should last a few months. I am finally starting to buy bigger shirts so they will last longer than a few weeks. My mom and I ran a few more errands and then I went home to show my mom how to cut vinyl. It was a really fun day with my family. I went to bed early because my legs hurt so bad. I got leg cramps at 3 am that morning before the walk which probably made the 5k that much harder. I was just ready to lay down that night. Sunday I laid in bed until I was forced to get up. It was Mother's Day and Corey was so sweet and gave me a card (that had Monkey's ultrasound printed in it) and the movie Cars. I love Pixar movies and it will be great to start a collection now for our little one. We met my family for brunch at Mimi's Cafe and I had the best french toast! I will probably always get that now. My mom gave me a big bottle of lotion and maternity summer pjs that are so cute! We hung out at my mom's house after and then headed over to Corey's parent's house for a BBQ. The weather turned ugly yesterday and we had to eat inside. We hung out for a few hours and got home before 7. I watched a movie in bed and crashed fairly early. I keep getting the leg cramps that I just want to lay down.
Today has been a rough day, but I guess those are to be expected. Between the horrible leg cramps that I can't get rid of and the rib pain I feel like I am losing my mind. I am really missing my daddy today too and people keep asking me how I am doing (regarding my dad) so it just puts me into a funk and depression. I am still trying to cope and the shock feeling is gone so hopefully people understand when I don't want to talk. It is by far the worst thing that has ever happened to me and nothing is ever going to make it all better. Some days (like today) all I feel like doing is crying. I guess that is okay though and I will make sure to feel my emotions rather than bottling them up.
Tomorrow is going to be a better day.
No comments:
Post a Comment