Monday, May 23, 2011

21 weeks

I believe tomorrow is 21 weeks if I have been counting right. I must say that time is going by much faster than it was when I was really sick. I get a lot of aches and pains, but I would rather have that over throwing up and not wanting to eat anything but bread. At 21 weeks baby is the size of a banana at 12.7 ounces and 10.5 inches from head to bum. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning where I am sure he will go over my ultrasound pictures and discuss size. The tech said she thought my little man was a little bigger than what I figured so I am sure I will know tomorrow.

Saturday was a fun day! Corey and I both got hair cuts. My hair is now about 6 inches shorter with very short side bangs and a bit lighter. It was time for a summer hair do! When I was done I grabbed my mom and we headed off to Babies R Us. We picked out Baby's furniture and got the crib (w/conversion kit), long dresser, and glider with the ottomon. The three big pieces should be here within 1-2 weeks so I better get busy in the guest room - I still haven't touched it yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment