Monday, April 25, 2011
Colorado
So much has happened in the last few weeks and all of it was not good, but I will get to that later. Dakota's pacemaker surgery in Colorado went really well and she was such a trooper. She had to have the surgery done twice since her resting heart rate was too low. They took her in for surgery the following day (Saturday) and she was great and came home on Sunday. We came right home after picking her up and she was so happy to be back. I think we all were. That was an exhausting trip! With the horrible storms through Wyoming I am just glad we made it there and back in one piece. Now she just has to rest for 5 weeks. She is getting her stitches out this Wednesday and should be seeing a cardiologist here in Utah in the next few weeks to make sure everything is still working properly. Glad my Pookie is doing great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment