Friday, April 8, 2011

Favorites

I actually saw a favorites list on someone else's blog yesterday (that I stalk because I do not know them) and decided I should make a list too. Some of things I always love and some I love because of pregnancy. I am sure you will be able to tell the difference! My current list of favorites and things that truly make me happy. Not an any particular order...

Bread
Dakota Ray
Sunshine
PINK! (not the line but the color)
Raspberry lemonade Crystal Lite
Catching up with my mom and dad
Bananas
Baby's heartbeat
Day dreaming
Dinner with friends
Sushi
Massages
Holidays (birthdays and Christmas)
Always having my nails done
Photography
My job
Making new friends
Laughing until I cry... or pee my pants
And hearing my husband laugh
Learning from mistakes
Walks with Corey and Dakota every night during the summer
Traveling
Creating something out of nothing (art projects)
Being married to my best friend
Eating a healthy meal
Staying true to myself
Giving back to others and volunteer work

No comments:

Post a Comment