Monday, April 25, 2011

Week 17

Tomorrow starts week 17 of my pregnancy and I am starting to feel like the time is going by really fast. I am starting to feel a bit better... still nauseated a lot, but no longer throwing up my guts. I feel massive, but everything else is the same size except for my belly. Everyone call tell I am pregnant now (instead of looking fat) and everyone was rubbing my belly like I was Buddah at my dad's services. Watching my belly grow has been pretty amazing. I feel that Corey likes watching it grow and tells family and friends to check out my bump which I find absolutely adorable. I don't know what I would do without my amazing, supportive husband these past few weeks.

Corey and I are still taking weekly belly shots (although we missed the week when we were in Colorado) and we still haven't loaded any of them onto the computer.

As for size... it sounds like my baby is the size of an avocado now and measuring between 4.5 to 6 inches! It must be a HUGE growth spurt week. Most say they feel their baby move around 16-22 weeks and I asked Anja today when she felt her little girl and she said in week 18. Hopefully I feel our baby in the next few weeks. I am sure it is such a great reminder that there is life in there that you are solely responsible for.

I have a doctors appointment tomorrow morning that I invited my mommy to and she is really excited. At that appointment I will schedule my ultrasound to find out what we are having! I hope I am having it done the following week and I can't wait to start shopping! There are only so many things you want gender neutral!

No comments:

Post a Comment