I find it shocking how many people have already asked us if we have names picked out. My reply is always no, although there is one girl name that I love and would love to have a girl just for the name. Okay, not just for the name, but I do love it! If I don't get a girl then I will get another pet to name haha! I have been thinking lately that we are having a girl so I would be stocked if I am right and I get the perfect baby girl with the perfect girl name! I have loved this name forever and it helps that it goes with Paskett. I have never thought about a boy name though and would be lost in picking one. Luckily Corey is okay with my girl name so we would definitely be set and in agreement. The boy name could lead to potential fights... that all of my friends have experienced with picking the perfect name. I need a baby girl!
Either way, Baby, your Mommy loves you a billion times infinity and can't wait for October! Counting down the weeks to something so big (and yet so small) has never been so exciting.
No comments:
Post a Comment