Today marks 15 weeks and according to The Bump and Baby Center my little one is now the size of a naval orange. My belly is finally less fat and more pregnant. I have an indent in my hips from love handles to belly and my belly has gotten pretty hard. Here is a quick picture I took on my phone yesterday to send to a friend, but shows my belly well. I still have Corey taking weekly pictures, but we haven't loaded any of them onto the computer yet.
Yesterday I got a massage from Ken and it was exactly what I needed. Even with him pressing so hard on my back I was about fall asleep on that stomach cushion he had me lay on. I miss sleeping on my stomach so bad! He said I had bulged discs in my back and he fixed it, but now I feel like my spine is bruised so I have my heating pad on at work. Hopefully that with a few Tylenol will do the trick.
Today I am at work all day and when I get home I have to finish my final (my last assignment for these classes) and then shower and pack. We are still planning to leave around 3-4 in the morning so I am sure I will try to go to bed early in case I do not sleep well in the car. Speaking of car, we decided to rent one. I picked it up last night and we got a Chevy Malibu - that thing is huge! It will be great though for all of us to have leg room and a place to put all of our bags and Dakota's stuff. Hopefully her procedure on Friday goes well and we get home safely on Sunday.

No comments:
Post a Comment