Just a quick update. I actually feel like I have a pregnant belly and I feel like it appeared on Friday the 1st.... like a bad April Fool's joke. Actually, I just continue to get bigger, but now I feel like I look more pregnant than fat, but I guess that is because I know there is really a baby in there. Last Thursday was awesome when I got to see the baby in the good ultrasound pictures. They printed out three for me, so here they are. Also, on Saturday I had Corey get the new camera out and take some belly shots. I will upload them soon. Almost 14 weeks! Second trimester here I come! Hopefully I start feeling better soon.... no signs of the nauseau and vomiting ending any time soon.
Profile with hand at face
Profile with hand at face and side
Little bum and legs (arms at side)



No comments:
Post a Comment